4TH OF JULY WREATH!!!

I have a thing for wreaths. 

Have you noticed that yet? 

I found this on link on Pinterest, here. And decided to make one of my own.


It's pretty simple to make!

I bought some red, white and blue felt and a Styrofoam wreath.  Less than $5 total at Wally's World!


Cut the felt into strips. I used 3 sheets of white, 2 sheets of red and 1 sheet of blue.

Then just start wrapping and hot gluing to the back. Just make sure that you overlap the pieces.

For tutorial on the rosettes, check out the post on my Valentine's Wreath, here.


And voila! It's super simple. It took less than 15 minutes total.

What do you think?

2 comments :

  1. I love it. Good job putting it together. Now I have to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I cannot wait to see what you design!

      Delete

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover