ST. PATTY'S DAY TREATS!!!

I know Valentine's Day is only 2 days away, but I'm sure you probably have everything planned and ready to go! 

So, I decided to jump on to the next holiday, St. Patrick's Day.

I love yummy treats!



Clover Cupcakes by Recipe By Photo

Irish Dirt Cake by Quick-Dish

Lucky Charm Cupcakes by Just Call Me Maria

Lucky Leprechaun Cookie Bark by Your Home Based Mom

Cake Pops by We Heart It

Marshmallow Pops by Love From The Oven

Thick, Soft Sugar Cookies by Peppermint Plum

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels by Love From The Oven

Chocolate Dipped Oreos by Love From The Oven

Pretzel Bites by Love From The Oven

Green Velvet Cupcake by Love From The Oven

Rainbow of Fruit by Be Different Act Normal

Shamrock Pretzels by Easy Preschool Crafts


ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover