PURE~SNICKETY PRODUCT REVIEWS!!!

Remember this post, here.


I was lucky enough to receive some samples of Pure~Snickety's FANTASTIC products!


I honestly don't know which one I like best!

There are 3 different products:

1. Relaxing - I took a hot bath last night and used the relaxing exfoliating body scrub, it smelt so good! And with it's lavender essential oils, I slept like a baby!

2. Calming - With a mix of vanilla and rosemary this is a great stress reliever.

3. Uplifting - I use this in the morning. The tangerine really helps to revitalize me and gives me the good jump start I need!

The scrubs and butters smell SO yummy and make my skin so soft!

Don't forget!!! They open up shop on SEPTEMBER 1ST!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover